Contemporary Chinese dim sum restaurant that has a ping pong table in each location.
Tsim Sha Tsui
Nursery Room: G/F
Cute dim sum design to entice the little ones.
- This location has JPG Maze (play zone) for little kids
- Tokens are needed for games and for the JPG Maze:
- Non Members: HKD 2 per token
- Members: HKD 100 per 60 tokens, HKD 200 per 170 tokens, HKD 600 per 570 tokens, and HKD 1000 per 990 tokens
- Entrance Fee of Jumpin Gym Maze (JPG Maze):
- Weekdays – 40 tokens for 20 minutes, 60 tokens for whole day, 50 tokens for entrance after 5:30 pm
- Weekends and General Holidays – 50 tokens for 20 minutes, 120 tokens for whole day, 80 tokens if leave before 2:00 pm or enter after 5:30 pm
- Extra Adults: 30 tokens (whole day) for weekdays and 60 tokens (whole day) for weekends
Their Feng Wei Brunch comes with 18 sharing dishes along with new traditional Chinese performance every week. Children under 12 are free of charge for this brunch.
Contact station staff for assistance for access.
Contact station staff for assistance to access nursing room
- 1 set of Play Equipment (Age 2 – 5) including slide, ride and play panel
- 1 set of Play Equipment (Age 5 – 12) including climbing frame, slide, bridge and swing
Baby Changing Room: 2/F
Baby Care Room Available
- Baby Food Reheat
- Baby Trolley Lending Service
- Free Body Temperature Checking
- Free Diapers