Welcome to the Little Monkey website. This website is provided solely to the community for the searching of child-friendly facilities, posting opinions and sharing of experiences by users of these facilities, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Little Monkey” refer to Little Monkey Limited. The term “you” refers to the user visiting or contributing content to the website.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use your information
- How long we keep your information for
- Accessing and deleting your information
- How you can contact us
What Information We Collect From You
We receive and store any information you enter on the Platform or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you directly ("personal information").
Personal information includes information you provide us such as your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, and user name and password. You can choose not to provide this personal information to us, but only registered members are able to post reviews, upload photos, and comment on the review of others. Other information we may choose to collect may also include details such as your IP address, information identifying your device, and web browsing history to the extent that information is about you.
How We Use Your Information
At Little Monkey, we fully respect your privacy and limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide the best services to you.
We may also include external links on our website that direct you away from our site, either to the facilities or to a special promotion. We will however not be held responsible for privacy practices of other sites. Once you are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by our Privacy Statement and Terms.
When you provide us with personal information during your member profile update, reviews submitted, or by registering with us, we imply your consent to the data collection and its specific use.
All your personal information is transmitted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology, encrypted in our databases and can only be accessed by authorized personnel.
Little Monkey uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site;
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about Little Monkey;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our website;
- to otherwise customize your experience;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Your information will not be exchanged, transferred, or given to any third parties except those who host our website, conduct business for us, or service you in our name. These parties agreed to keep your information confidential.
Little Monkey will not share your information with anyone unless we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
How Long We Keep Your Information For
We may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity. The periods for which we retain your information depend on the purpose for which we collected it.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes unless this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Accessing and Deleting Your Information
You may access and modify your personal information from your profile on the Platform at any time. If you would like to remove your account and delete the information, please send us a request and we will handle it accordingly. We may retain some information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
How you can contact us
For any enquiry, please contact us at [email protected]