Western style restaurant next to the Campfire Campus play area. They have high chairs, kids utensils, and stuffed animals throughout to let the children play.
Tseung Kwan O
Parents and kids can do hourly pass, one day pass or check online for their yearly membership at https://campfire.work/co-learning/tseung-kwan-o-booking/
Monday – Friday (10:30am – 2:30pm or 3:30pm – 6:30pm)
Per Session: HKD 88 with one adult
Per Day: HKD279
Extra Adult: HKD50 per person
Saturday – Sunday and Public Holidays (10:00am – 5:00pm or 6:00pm – 9:00pm)
Per Session: HKD108 with one adult
Per Day: HKD299
Extra Adult: HKD70 per person
There is a restaurant “After 3” that is child-friendly and there are promotion available with the restaurant and the play area so please call to check.
Changing table available in the restroom.
An expansive park with jogging trails, a huge lawn, an artificial lake, and a children’s play area.
Babycare room available in the women’s restroom.
Collaboration of arcade and indoor play area by Namco and Asobi. They have a climbing area, a play pretend area, and a indoor beach room where there’s sand but with the waves projected onto the sand.
Child (6 months to 12 years old): HKD 90 (30 minutes), HKD 60 (additional 30 mins)
Adults: HKD 50 (30 mins), Free (additional 30 minutes)
-Submitted by Monkeygirl
G/F: Nursery Corner near Crown Plaza Hotel
Nursery Corner near footbridge To The Wings 3
Nursery Corner near footbridge to Tseung Kwan O Plaza
Nursery Corner near footbridge to Bauhinia Garden
– Baby Carriage
– Hot Water
– Milk Bottle Warmer
– Musical Toy for Children
Baby Care Room:
1 x fold down changing table
1 x private nursing room with 2 chairs and a screen separator
- Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Paper Towels
- Theme: X Games
- Area: 286 M2
- Capacity: 45
- Unaccompanied: Age 4-9 and under 142 cm
- Accompanied: Age 0-4
- Maintenance Day: 7am – 1pm on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month (if a maintenance day falls on a public holiday, it will be rescheduled to the day after the public holiday)
Baby Changing Room: LG1 and LG2
One Michelin star restaurant originally from Singapore serving Fujian Chinese cuisine, this resutaurant gives cute bibs for the little one along with bowls and utensils.
– Submitted by S.
- 2 sets of Multi-play Equipment (Age 5-12) including climbing frame & net, slide;
- 1 set of Stand-alone equipment (Age 5-12) – Wheel Equipment;
- 1 set of Multi-play Equipment (Age 2-5) including climbing frame, slide;
- 2 sets of Stand-alone equipment (Age 2-5) – Sailing & 3-seater Rocking